Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
1. Overall in-charge of entire sales functions of the state both functionally and administratively.
2. Total responsibility for achieving the objectives and goals of the company related to SALES of the assigned state.
3. Ensuring that there is proper growth in the markets under his region.
4. Responsible for brand building activities in the state by coordinating with the Brand Com, HO Team / National Sales Head.
5. Utilizing the Local advertisement Budget that is available, in a proper manner in consultation with National Sales Head.
6. Responsible for monitoring the Collections/ Outstanding of the Region.
7. Calling on dealers and ensuring that all issues like credit note/debit notes or other small operational issues are sorted out and issues beyond his level to be reported to the next level of authority to be informed.
8. Increasing the depth and width of the Channels.
9. Identify the new markets where we can penetrate and increase sales.
10. Monitoring the Display of Company P.O.P Material.
11. Informing and implementing the Companies Policies in the market.
12. Ensuring the expenses are kept under control.
13. Interacting with the HO for various issues that may crop up from time to time.
14. Franchisee sales follow up and identify where the new franchisee dealers have to come
15. Nurturing of New Dealers.
16. Interacting with the H.O and easing the bottlenecks that is there in field for providing support to the sales teams in the assigned state.
17. Instrumental in the Launch of new product lines and be a Member of the think tank in formulating strategies in the Market.
18. Monitoring and controlling the inventory costs in the state.
19. Records/files to maintain for the territory that is assigned:
The dealer wise off take
Dealer outstanding details month-wise
Advance Scheme status
Potential of the market and our participation in the market
Price Grids for the fast moving sizes
Sales comparison details of the Past three years in the ter
|Experience||12 - 15 Years|
|Salary||14 Lac To 20 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Corporate Planning & Strategy / Management Consulting|
|Key Skills||Business Development Manager Zonal Manager Zonal Head|